Withdraw Money From Your Schwab Brokerage Account
Here, we will be giving you simple and easy to follow instructions on how you can withdraw money using your Schwab brokerage account.
- Open the Schwab app on your iPhone and then tap on Log In at the top right corner of the screen.
- Enter your user ID and password and then tap on Log In.
- Once you are logged in, you will see several icons at the bottom of the screen, including one with three dots labeled as More.
- Tap on More.
- Once you tap on More, tap on the option on the screen which says Transfer & Payments.
- On the following screen, tap on the first option which says Transfers.
- On the Transfer Entry screen, you must first select the account from which you would like to transfer the money out.
- Under the tab which says From, tap on the drop-down next to Select Account to show you your Schwab brokerage account, and then tap on your Schwab account.
- Select the account to which you would like your money to be transferred by tapping on the drop-down next to the tab which says Select account under To.
- Under Cash Amount, enter the amount you would like to transfer.
- Once you have entered the amount, select the Frequency of your money transfer by tapping on the drop-down under Frequency.
- Select the Transfer Date.
- Once you have provided all the necessary details, tap on Continue.
- Once you tap on Continue, tap on Submit Transfer.