Withdraw Funds From Your Interactive Brokers Account
In this article, we will teach you step-by-step instructions on how you can withdraw funds from your Interactive Brokers account.
- Open the Interactive Brokers mobile app on your iPhone.
- Once the app is opened, you will see several icons, including an icon with three stacked horizontal lines labeled as More.
- Tap on More.
- Once you tap on More, you will see a tab on the screen which says Transfer & Pay.
- Tap on Transfer & Pay.
- Under Transfer & Pay, you will see several icons, including an icon named Withdraw Funds.
- Tap on Withdraw Funds.
- Once you tap on Withdraw Funds, you may be asked to enter your password. Enter your password, and then tap on OK.
- On the Transfer Fund screen, you will see all your saved bank information. Select the particular bank you would like your money to go into.
- Once you have selected your bank, you will see how much cash is available for withdrawal. Type in the amount you would like to withdraw on the tab for the Withdrawal Amount.
- Once you have typed in the amount you would like to withdraw, you will see the fees associated with this withdrawal. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen where you will see a tab which says Create Withdrawal.
- Tap on Create Withdrawal.
- You may be charged a withdrawal fee, depending on your account type. If everything looks good with your withdrawal amount including the withdrawal fee, tap on Continue.
- Scroll down to the bottom to confirm your withdrawal by entering your user ID and password.
- Once you have entered your user ID and password, tap on Confirm Withdrawal.