Unlink your bank account from Robinhood
- Please follow the steps below to unlink your bank account from Robinhood.
- Open the Robinhood app on your iPhone.
- Once the app is open, tap the Account icon which looks like a person at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Once you tap the Account icon, you will see 6 sections – Free Stocks, Investing, Transfers, Statements & History, Settings & Help.
- Tap Transfers which is the third option from the top.
- Scroll down and you should be able to see a section for Linked Accounts.
- Under Linked Accounts, you should be able to see all your linked accounts.
- Tap the particular account you would like to remove or delete from Robinhood.
- Tap Unlink.