Transfer Money from Your Bank Account to ETRADE
In this article, you will be given step by step instructions on transferring money from your bank account to ETRADE.
- Open the E*TRADE app on your iPhone, enter your user ID and password, then tap Log On.
- Once you have logged in, you will see several icons, including a Menu icon at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Tap on Menu.
- On the Menu screen, tap on the second option which says Transfer Money.
- Once you tap on Transfer Money, tap on the first option on the screen which says Transfer From.
- On the screen, you will be able to see all the bank accounts which you have added, and tap on your desired bank account from which you would like to transfer the money.
- Once you have selected your desired bank account, tap on the second option on the screen which says Transfer To.
- On the Transfer To section, select your ETRADE account and the amount you would like to transfer to ETRADE.
- Tap on the Schedule Date and select your desired date when you would like the money to be transferred.
- Once you have selected the date, tap on Apply at the top right corner of the screen.
- If you want this to be a one-time transaction, you can just leave Repeat as None, and then tap on Preview to review your transaction.
- If everything looks good, tap on Submit.