Set up Recurring Investment in Robinhood
This article will give simple and easy-to-follow instructions on how you can set up a recurring investment in Robinhood.
- Open the Robinhood app on your iPhone.
- Once the app is opened, you will see several icons on the screen, including an Account icon at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the Account icon.
- You will see several tabs on the screen, including a tab where it says Investing.
- Tap on the tab for Investing.
- Scroll down the screen until you see an option where it says Recurring Investments.
- Under Recurring Investments, tap on the option which says View Recurring Investments.
- To create a recurring investment, tap on Create Recurring Investment at the bottom of the screen.
- On the screen, you will see all your stocks. If you want to invest in a particular stock, tap on that particular stock.
- Once you have selected a particular stock, set your investment schedule. If you want to change your start date, tap on the drop-down next to the date.
- Select your start date. Once you have selected your start date, tap on Done.
- Select your investment schedule. You can have it daily, weekly, biweekly, or monthly.
- Once you have selected an investment schedule, tap on Continue.
- Choose your payment method. You can choose from your linked bank account, or you can also use your Robinhood buying power.
- Once you have chosen your payment method, tap on Continue.
- Type in the amount you want to invest, and then tap on Review.
- Swipe up to submit the recurring order.