Set Margin Borrowing Limit in Robinhood
You could control how much you borrow by setting an upper limit on your available margin. Please follow the steps below to set a Margin Borrowing Limit in Robinhood.
- Open the Robinhood app on your iPhone.
- At the very bottom, you should see 5 icons.
- Tap the Account icon at the very bottom right corner of the screen.
- Once you tap on the Account icon, you will see 7 sections.
- Tap Settings.
- You should now see 3 sections – Account, Security & Preferences.
- Under Account, you should see 4 sections – Account Information, Robinhood Gold, Cash Management and Notification & Messages.
- Tap Robinhood Gold.
- Tap Margin Investing.
- Borrowing Limit should now be off.
- Tap Borrowing Limit.
- You should now see a screen where you could set your borrowing limit.
- Enter the amount you would like to set.
- After entering the desired amount, tap Set Borrowing Limit.