Sell Your Call Option on Robinhood
This article will give you step-by-step instructions on how you can sell an options contract you purchased in the Robinhood app.
- Open the Robinhood app on your iPhone.
- Once you open the app, you will see a call option together with its expiry date. If you want to sell that particular option, scroll down you will see an option labeled as Options. Under this, you will see all the call options contract you have.
- Tap on the particular call option you want to sell.
- Once you tap on the call option, you will see its current price and a tab which says Trade at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on Trade.
- Once you tap on Trade, tap on Sell.
- Once you tap on Sell, enter the number of contracts you want to sell on the next screen.
- Once you enter the number of contracts you want to sell, enter the Limit Price at which you would like to sell the contracts.
- Once you have entered the number of contracts and the Limit Price, tap on Review.
- Swipe up on the next screen to submit the order.