Remove a Stock From Your Watchlist in Interactive Brokers App
This article will give you short step-by-step instructions on how you can remove a stock from your Interactive Brokers app watchlist.
- Open the Interactive Brokers app on your iPhone.
- Once the app is opened, you will see several icons at the bottom of the screen, including one labeled as Watchlist.
- Tap on Watchlist.
- On this screen, you will be able to see your watchlist. Swipe down for a little bit to see the Edit icon.
- Tap on the Edit icon.
- On the screen, you will see a minus sign next to all the stocks. Tap on the minus sign next to the particular stock you want to be removed from your watchlist.
- Once you tap on the minus sign, you will see a Delete option.
- Tap on Delete to remove the stock from the watchlist.