Lock Your Robinhood Debit Card
Locking your Robinhood debit card prevents anyone from using it. You will still get notifications if anyone tries to use your card, and you can unlock it any time. Please follow the steps below to lock your Robinhood debit card.
- Open the Robinhood app on your iPhone.
- You will see several icons at the bottom.
- At the very bottom right corner of the screen, you will see an Account (Person) icon.
- Tap the Account icon.
- On the next screen, you will see 6 sections – Free Stocks, Investing, Transfers, Statements & History, Settings and Help.
- Tap Settings which is the fifth option from the top.
- Once you tap Settings, on the next screen you should see 3 sections – Account, Security & Preferences.
- Under Account, you should see 4 sections – Account Information, Robinhood Gold, Cash Management and Notification & Messages.
- Tap Cash Management which is the third option from the top.
- You should now be able to see 2 sections – Debit Card and Account & Routing Number.
- Under Debit Card, you should see 4 options – Lock Card, Location Protection, Margin Spending and Change PIN.
- Toggle Lock Card.
- Tap Lock Card.