Import Webull 1099 into TurboTax
In this article, you will be given instructions on how to import your Webull 1099 into TurboTax.
- Log in to TurboTax Online and enter your W2 information.
- Once you are logged in, you will see a portion on the screen which says Stocks, Mutual Bonds, Other and an option next to it which says Review.
- Click on Review.
- Once you click on Review, you will see a message on the screen asking if you have sold stocks, mutual funds, or other investments. If you have done any of these, click on Yes.
- Once you click on Yes, you will be asked what type of investments did you sell. Click on the option on which type of investment you sold, and then click on Continue.
- Once you click on Continue, you will see a message on the screen saying “Get ready to be impressed…”, and then once again, tap on Continue.
- Once you click on Continue, type in Webull on the tab where it says Enter Bank Name.
- Once you see Webull Financial, click on Webull Financial.
- You will need to enter your Webull account number and your Social Security Number.
- Once you have entered the required information, click on Connect my account.
- After you click on Connect my account, put on a checkmark on the box where it says I’m not a robot, and then click on Continue.
- You will be connected to Webull Financial, where they will have your 1099 Webull Financial Form. Once you see it, click on Continue.
- Once you click on Continue, your 1099 form will be imported to TurboTax Online.