How to Withdraw Money from eToro
This article will give you step-by-step instructions on how you can withdraw money from eToro.
- On your computer, open the eToro website, and then log in.
- Once you have logged in, you will see your available funds at the bottom-right part of the screen. Click on the option that says Withdraw Funds on the left side of the screen.
- Under Withdraw Funds, enter the amount you want to withdraw. Note that you must have at least $30 in your account to make a withdrawal.
- Once you have entered the amount you want to withdraw, click on Continue.
- Once you click on Continue, you will be asked to confirm if you want to withdraw funds from your account. Click on Continue if you wish to go on with your withdrawal.
- On the following screen, you will be asked again to verify if you want to continue with your transaction. Click on Continue.
- Once you click on Continue, you will be asked why you want to withdraw funds from your account. Select your answer from the list provided, and then click on Continue.
- On the following screen, you will see the bank that you have linked to your account. If you have more than one bank linked to your eToro account, click on the bank you want to send your money to. Afterwards, click on the tab that says Submit Request.
- After you click on Submit Request, you will see a confirmation for your withdrawal transaction and a note that says that it will take about two business days for your money to arrive in your bank account.