How to Withdraw Money From Coinbase
This article will give you step-by-step instructions on how to withdraw money from Coinbase.
- Open the Coinbase app on your iPhone and log in.
- Once logged in, you will see several options at the bottom of the screen: Home, Portfolio, Prices, and Settings, and an icon at the middle of Portfolio and Prices. Tap on that middle icon.
- Once you tap on the middle icon, several options will pop up on the screen: Buy, Sell, Convert, Send, Receive, and Add cash/Cash Out. Tap on Add cash/Cash Out.
- On the next screen, tap on the option that says Cash Out.
- Once you tap on Cash Out, you will see on the screen your available fund on your account. You will also see what bank account you are currently connected to. You can switch on the accounts you want to transfer your funds to by tapping on the tab with your linked account.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw from your account, and then tap on Preview Cash Out.
- Once you tap on Cash Out, you will see your transaction details. If everything looks good, tap on Cash Out.