How to View Your Checking Account Statements in OnJuno App
Please follow the steps below to view your checking account statements in Juno app. If you don’t have an Juno account yet, click here to sign up and get $100 bonus after setting up a direct deposit of $250 or more.
- Open the app on your iPhone.
- Once the app is opened, you will see several icons at the bottom part of the screen. Click on the bank icon.
- On the screen, you will see an option for Statements and Tax Forms. Click on Statements and Tax Forms.
- Under Statement and Tax Forms, you will see an option for Checking Account Statements. Click on Checking Account Statements.
- Now, enter the date duration of the statement you wish to view. Or you could choose from Year to date, Last FY, Last 3 months, and Last 1 month.
- That’s how you view your checking account statements in Juno app.