How to View Your Bank of America Statements Online
In this article, we will give you brief instructions on how to view your Bank of America statements online.
- Open the website, and sign in with your online ID and password.
- Once you are signed in, you will see several options at the upper part of the screen
- Click on the option that says Accounts.
- On the drop-down list, you will see an option that says Statements and Documents.
- Click on Statements and Documents.
- Now, you will see your statements and documents for all of your accounts.
- If you want to see your statements for either your credit card or bank account only, click on the drop-down arrow next to All Accounts. Then click on the account for which you want to see your statements.
- If you also want to see your statements for the other years, click on the drop-down arrow next to the recent year, then all of the other years will appear.
- Click on the year for which you want to see your statements.
- After that, you will see several options which are: Statements; Tax Statements; Notifications and Letters; and Other Account Documents.
- To view your statements for the year you selected, click on the dropdown arrow next to statements.
- Now, you will be able to see your statements for that year.