How to View Tax Forms in Citizens Bank App
Please take these simple steps to view your tax forms in Citizens Bank app.
- Open the app by tapping on it.
- Once the app is open, log in with your user ID and password.
- Now you will see three horizontal stacked lines in the top left corner of the screen. Tap on the three horizontal stacked lines.
- After that, you will be able to see several options on the left-hand menu. Tap on the option that says Document Center.
- On the document center screen, you will see three tabs which are: Statements, Check Images, and Tax Forms. Tap on Tax Forms.
- Now you can choose the year of the tax forms you wish to view. To continue, tap on the tab that says Year.
- Now, you can select the year for which you wish to view your tax forms. Choose the year by tapping on it.
- And now you will be able to see the tax forms for the year you selected. However, in case there are no tax forms appeared, it is because you did not earn any interest during that period.