How to View Check Images in Citizens Bank App
In this article, you will be given step-by-step instructions on viewing check images in Citizens Bank app.
- Open the app by tapping on it.
- Once the app is open, log in with your user ID and password.
- Now you will see three horizontal stacked lines in the top left corner of the screen. Tap on the three horizontal stacked lines.
- After that, you will be able to see several options on the left-hand menu. Tap on the option that says Document Center.
- On the document center screen, you will see three tabs which are: Statements; Check Images; and Text Forms.
- Tap on Check Images.
- Now, you have to select the account number. Choose the account number by tapping on it.
- Then, you can choose the month and year of the check images you wish to view. To continue, tap on the tab that says Months Last Year.
- Now you can select the year for which you wish to view your check images. Choose the year by tapping on it.
- After that, you also have to select the month. Choose the month by tapping on it.
- Now you will be able to see the check images for the month you selected. But if you have not written any check during that month, there will be no check images to appear.