How to Update Your Credit Card in Consumer Cellular
Please follow the steps below to update your credit card in Consumer Cellular.
- Open the website.
- Log in with your phone number and password.
- Once you are logged in, you will see a section for Billing. On its right side, you will see a Word menu and three horizontal stacked lines. Click on the three horizontal stacked lines.
- On the drop-down list, you will see an option for Edit Billing Info. Click on Edit Billing Info.
- On the page, you will see a section for Billing Info. Under Billing Info, you will see a section for Credit/Debit Card. Enter the credit card number of the new credit card you wish to use on the field under Credit/Debit Card. Then enter the expiration date of your credit card as well as the CCID.
- After that, select the card address with the same as her account billing address or use a different address. For example: if you select the same as account billing address option, click on the option you wish to select.
- Then click on Save Changes.