How to Turn On Paperless Statements for Capital One
If you would like to know how to turn on paperless statements for Capital One, kindly follow the steps below.
- Open the app by tapping on it.
- Once the app is open, sign in with your username and password.
- Now, you will see a profile icon at the lower right corner of the screen. Tap on the Profile icon.
- After that, you will be able to see several options. Tap on the option that says Account and Feature Settings.
- On the screen, you will see a section for general account settings. Under General Account Settings, you will see a Paperless Settings option. Tap on Paperless Settings.
- On the paperless settings screen, you will see a tab that says paperless is turned off.
- To turn paperless on, toggle to turn on the paperless statements.