How to Turn Off Auto Pay in Mercedes me App
This article will give you step-by-step instructions on how you can turn off auto pay in Mercedes me app.
- Open the Mercedes me app on your iPhone.
- Once the app is opened, enter your passcode to log in.
- Once you are logged in, you will see several icons at the bottom including an icon with a dollar symbol labeled as finance.
- Tap on finance.
- At this moment, the auto pay is turned on. Tap on View Auto Pay Details.
- On the next screen, you will see your current auto pay details. If you would like to disable auto pay, tap on Disable Auto Pay at the bottom of the screen.
- On the next screen, you will see a message on the screen asking you if you would like to continue disabling the auto pay. Scroll down to the bottom, and once you read and accept the agreement, tap on Disable Auto Pay.
- Once you tap on Disable Auto Pay, you will see a message on the screen saying that your autopay has been disabled.
- Click on OK to close the screen and to finish your action.