How to Transfer Funds Between Your Own Citizens Bank Accounts
Enjoy the convenience of transferring funds between your own Citizens Bank accounts by following this method to transfer:
- Open the website.
- Log in with your online user ID and password.
- Once you are logged in, you will see several tabs at the upper part of the screen. Click on the tab that says Transfer Money.
- On the drop-down list, you will see an option for Transfer Between Citizens Accounts. Click on Transfer Between Citizens Accounts.
- Now you have to enter the required information. On the first field, select the Form Account. On the second field, select the Two Accounts. On the third field, enter the amount that you are going to transfer. Lastly, select the transfer type by clicking the drop-down arrow on the fourth field.
- On the drop-down list, you can choose between Immediate or Future & Recurring. If you chose the Immediate, click on the option you wish to select.
- After entering all the required information, click on Make Transfer.
- Now, you have to verify the transfer.
- After verifying, click on Send Transfer. And now you will see a message saying that your transfer has been sent.