How to Sign Up for Firstrade
If you don’t have a Firstrade account, we will put a link in the description below for you to sign up and it will give you two free stocks once you create and fund your account with 100 or more. So once you click on our affiliate link, you will be directed to this page. Then follow the steps below to sign up for Firstrade:
- Here, you will see two buttons that say Open an Account. Click on the Open an Account button either the one located at the top right corner or the one at the middle part of the screen.
- Now, enter your first name, last name, and a valid email address. Then click on Continue.
- You will receive a verification code on the email address you provided. Once received, enter it and click on Verify Email. On this page, select the type of account you wish to go in. You will see several options under brokerage account and retirement account. Here, we selected Individual. You could also add more features to your account like margin trading options, trading privileges, and extended hours trading. Click on the tick box beside the additional feature you wish to select. Then, click on Continue.
- Now, enter all the required information. After entering, click on Continue. Now, build your investment profile. First, select your investment objective, investment experience, then answer the questions from the affiliation information. You could also add a trusted contact if you wish to. Then click on Continue.
- On this page, it allows you to fund your account. Click on the bank you wish to add. But if you can’t find it on the banks provided, click on Search for More Banks. However, if you don’t wish to set it up now, you could click on Set Up Later. Since the bank you are going to use is not on the list, select for more bank and search for it. But before that, a pop-up message will appear informing you that First Trade uses plaid to connect your account. To proceed, click on Continue.
- If you also selected Search for More Banks, you can now search here the bank you wish to link. Now enter your bank account’s username and password. Then, click on Submit. After that, you just need to verify your added bank account so that Firstrade will recognize. To proceed, click on Continue.
- Then a pop-up message will appear informing you that your account has been verified. Click on Continue to proceed to the next step.
- Now review all the information. Scroll down until the bottom, and you will see a Confirm my Information button. After reviewing and if everything looks good, click on Confirm my Information.
- On the page, you will see the Terms and Conditions. Make sure to read it, and then click on the tick box to confirm and agree. After that, click on Continue.
- Then here, set up your login information. On the first field, enter the user ID you wish to use and a password on the second field. Then on the third field, re-enter your password to confirm.
- After that, create and enter a four-digit pin that you can use when logging in. Then you will be asked to answer security questions. After entering all the information, click on Submit.
- And now your Firstrade account has been created.