How to Sign Up for Chime
Chime is an online financial tech company that offers checking and savings account. If you do not have a Chime account yet, you could sign up using our link on the description box below and you will get $100 once you set up a direct deposit of 200 or more. Once you click on our affiliate link, you will be directed to this page.
- To sign up, enter a valid email address then click on the Get Started button.
- Now, enter your first name and last name. Then, click on Next.
- Here, enter your date of birth. Then, click on Next.
- After that, enter your phone number. And click on Next.
- Then enter your street address. Once you have entered it, several fields will appear and fill it with your complete address. Then, click on Next.
- Now create a password for your account. Enter it on the password field; then, click on Next. Then enter your SSN or Social Security Number.
- Now you will be asked additional information such as What is your source of income, What do you do for work and How did you hear about Chime. After answering, click on Next.
- To finish the account setup, download the Chime app on App Store or Google Play. After downloading, open the Chime app.
- Once the app is open, click on Login.
- Now login with your email and password. Before you proceed, create a mobile unlock passcode. Then enter it again to confirm.
- On this screen, you will be asked if you wish to set up direct deposit. If you wish to, click on Set Up Direct Deposit. But if you wish not to set it, click on No, Thanks. Then here, they will ask if you want to add money to your spending account. If you wish to, click on one of the options provided.
- After that, you will be directed to the main screen.