How to Set Up Direct Deposit in Robinhood
Please follow the steps below to set up direct deposit in Robinhood.
- Open the website then click Login.
- Now log in with your email and password.
- Once you’re logged in, you will see several options at the upper right corner of the screen. Click on the option that says Cash.
- On this page, you will see a section for Transfer Money. On its right side, you will see a drop-down arrow. Click on the drop-down arrow.
- On the drop-down list you will see an option for Direct Deposit. Click on Direct Deposit.
- Then on the direct deposit section, you will see a Get Started button. Click on Get Started.
- A pop-up message will appear containing some reminders and information about setting up direct deposit. To proceed click on Continue.
- Now, select the company you’re working for or the payroll provider. Then, enter the required information.
- After that, click on Continue, and follow the remaining instructions. However; if the company you’re working for is not on the list, you could try different method. To do so, click on the close tab or the x symbol.
- Then, a pop-up message will appear asking if you want to set up direct deposit in another way. Click on Yes.
- Now you have two other options on how to set up direct deposit. Click on the up-down arrow.
- Then, select whether to get info for your payroll account or get a pre-filled form. After selecting, click on Continue.
- Now you will see your direct deposit information. So just log in to your employer’s website.
- Then, enter the info shown on your screen to get the paycheck deposited to Robinhood.