How to Send Money to a Friend Using PayPal
Please follow the steps below to send money to a friend using PayPal.
- Open the website.
- Click Log In.
- Log in with your email or phone number, and password.
- Once you are logged in, you will see a Send icon at the upper right side of the screen. Click on the Send icon.
- Now enter the name, email, or mobile number of the person you are sending money to. Then click on Next.
- Enter the amount you are going to send.
- You can also add a note if you wish to. But it is just optional. If you wish to add a note, enter it on the field that says Add a Note.
- After that, click on Continue.
- Now a pop-up a message will appear asking what is this payment for. Since we are about to send money to a friend, click on the option that says Sending to a Friend.
- Select the Payment Method.
- If you have not linked a bank or card to your PayPal account, click on the blue text that says Link a Bank or Card. Then follow the on-screen instruction on how to link a bank or card. So if ever your PayPal account has no balance, you could use your linked bank or card as a payment method.
- Then click on Next.
- Now, review the following information.