How to Sell Your Stock on Stash
Please follow the steps below to sell your stock on Stash.
- Open the website.
- Click Log In.
- Log in with your email and password.
- Once you are logged in, you will see several tabs at the upper part of the screen. Click on the tab that says Invest.
- On the page, scroll down a little.
- Then you will see a section for Cash to Invest. Below that, you will see your investments. For example: if you only have a stock for Uber, click on Uber. Click on the stock you wish to sell.
- Now on the page, you will see two buttons at the right side. Since you selected Uber, it will say Buy Uber and Sell Uber. But in its case, it will show cell plus name of the stocks you wish to sell. To continue, click on the Sell button.
- Then a pop-up message will appear that contains some reminders you should know before you sell. Read the message. Then click on the button that says Got it.
- Now enter the amount of stocks you want to sell. Then click on the Sell button.
- After that, review the selling details.
- After reviewing, click on the tick box. Then click on Confirm Sale.
- And now your sell order is scheduled. Just wait for two business days until you receive the cash on your portfolio.