How to Schedule USPS Carrier Redelivery
This article will give you step-by-step instructions on how you can schedule USPS carrier redelivery.
- On your browser, go to usps.com/redelivery.
- Once you have accessed the page, you will be asked to fill out the given form. Once you have entered all the required details, click on Check Availability.
- On the following screen, you will see if your package is available for redelivery. Then, enter the Tracking or Barcode Number on the PS Form 3849 of your package.
- Once you have entered the Tracking or Barcode Number, click on the dropdown below the option that says Details to see your package details.
- On your package details page, click on the dropdown under Redelivery Type and select USPS Carrier Redelivery.
- Set your preferred redelivery date, and then click on Select.
- Once you have set the date, click on the dropdown for Delivery Location to select your preferred delivery location. You may also opt to add additional instructions if you want to.
- Once you have selected your preferred delivery location, click on Review.
- On the following page, read and accept the Terms and Conditions by putting a checkmark on the box provided, and then click on Submit.
- Once you click on Submit, you will see a confirmation that your redelivery request was successful. You can print your redelivery request details if you want to by clicking on the tab that says Print.