How to Request Money through Zelle with Fifth Third Bank
Please follow the steps below to request money through Zelle with Fifth Third Bank.
- Open the website.
- Log in with your user ID and password.
- Once you are logged in, you will see several tabs at the left side menu. Click on the tab that says Send Money with Zelle.
- Now you will see several options. Click on the option that says Request.
- Then enter the recipient’s information. If you are requesting money to a business, click on the Tick box next to business. If not, then enter the first name and last name of the recipient on the fields under the first name and last name. On the third field, enter the phone number or email address of the recipient.
- After entering the recipient’s information, click on Next.
- Now enter the amount you wish to request.
- After that, click on Next.
- Review the request information.
- You may also state the purpose of the request by entering it on the field below that question, “What’s this for?”.
- After reviewing, click on Request.