How to Remove a Downloaded Book From Kindle App on Your iPhone
This article will give you step-by-step instructions on how to remove a downloaded book from the Kindle app.
- Open the Kindle app on your iPhone.
- Once the app is opened, you will see several options at the bottom of the screen: Home, Library, Discover, and More. Tap on Library.
- Once you tap on Library, you will see two tabs at the upper center part of the screen that says All and Downloaded. Tap on Downloaded.
- On the screen, you will see all your downloaded books on your Kindle device. Press and hold the particular book you wish to remove from your Kindle device.
- You will see several options on the screen. Tap on the option that says Remove from Device to remove that particular book from your Kindle device.