How to Remove a Card in PayPal
In this article, we will provide you basic steps on how to remove a card from PayPal.
- Open the website.
- Then, click on the Log In button at the upper right part of the screen.
- The log in with your email or phone number, and password.
- Once you are logged in, you will see several tabs at the upper part of the screen. Click on the tab that says Wallet.
- On this page, you will see the banks and cards linked to your account. To continue, click on the card you want to remove.
- After that, you will see a blue text that says remove card at the lower part of the screen. Click on Remove Card.
- Then you will be asked if you are sure to delete the card. To continue, click on Remove This Card.
- And now you will see a message saying that your card has been removed.