How to Manually Link Your Bank Account to Robinhood
This article will give you step-by-step instructions on how you can link a bank account manually in the Robinhood app.
- Open the Robinhood app on your iPhone.
- Once the app is opened, you will see several icons at the bottom of the screen, including the Account icon located at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the Account icon.
- Once you tap on the Account icon, tap on the tab on the screen where it says Transfers.
- Scroll down the screen and under Linked Accounts, tap on Add Account.
- On the next screen, tap on Continue.
- Check for your bank on the following screen. However, if you cannot find your bank account on the selected options on the screen, you can directly search for it by looking it up on the search bar.
- Once you have found the name of your bank, tap on the option which says Link Manually.
- On the next screen, select your account type, and then tap on Continue.
- Type in the routing number of your bank account, and then tap on Continue.
- Type in your account number, then type it again to confirm it and then tap on Continue.
- On the next screen, you will see a message saying that Robinhood will temporarily deposit two small amounts in your bank account and that you need to verify these amounts to confirm your bank account, and then tap on Continue.
- Within two to three business days, check your bank account for two small trial deposits from Robinhood. Once you see the deposits, open the Robinhood app, log in, and then tap in the Account icon at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the tab saying Transfers, and then scroll down the screen to see your Linked Accounts.
- You will see your bank account as Unverified. Tap on that particular bank account, and then tap on the option on the screen which says Verify.
- On the screen, enter the amount of the two trial deposits deposited in your bank account by Robinhood.
- Once you enter the amount, tap on Verify.
- You will see that your account has been finally verified. Tap on OK to finish the action.