How to Make Your Fifth Third Bank Credit Card Payment
Please follow the steps below to make your Fifth Third credit card payment using the Fifth Third app.
- Open the Fifth Third app on your iPhone, enter your user ID and password, and then tap on Log in.
- Once you are logged in, you will see an icon with three stacked horizontal lines at the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap on the three stacked horizontal lines.
- Once you tap on the three stacked horizontal lines, you will see an option on the screen which says Transfer & Pay.
- Tap on Transfer & Pay.
- Once you tap on Transfer & Pay, tap on the option on the screen with a dollar sign which says Make Payments.
- Under Make Payments screen, tap on the particular credit card you wish to pay.
- On the next screen, select the bank account you would like to pay and select the amount you would like to pay. You can pay either the statement balance, the minimum payment, or any other amount.
- Once you have selected your payment, select the date you would like to make the payment,
- Once you have set your payment date, select your payment frequency by tapping on the option on the screen labeled as Frequency.
- After you have entered the payment Frequency, tap on Next at the top right corner of the screen.
- Once you tap on Next, you will see your payment transaction details on the screen. If everything looks good, tap on Submit at the top right corner of the screen.