How to Make Your Barclays Credit Card Payment Online
Please follow the steps below to make your Barclays credit card payment online.
- Login with your Barclays Credit Card User ID and password.
- Once you are logged in, you will see several options at the top of the screen. Click on the option which says Payments.
- Once you click on Payments, you will see three options from the dropdown list: Make a payment, Repeat payment, and Payment activity.
- Click on Make a payment.
- Under Make a payment, there is a message which says cutoff time for same-day payments is 11:59 PM ET or at 7:00 PM ET if made on your statement cycle date, and that payments made after that time will be dated the next day.
- Under Make a Payment, there will be three sections.
- Under the first section under Make a payment, you will be shown the minimum amount due, your statement balance, and then your current balance. You also have the option to enter a custom amount. You could either choose to pay the minimum payment, your statement balance, your current balance or a custom amount.
- Under the second section which is for the payment date details, you will be shown the current date and your due date. Beside the box for due date, you also have the option to select a custom date. You could either select the current date, your due date or enter a custom date.
- Under the third section which is account selection, you will be shown your bank accounts linked to your Barclays credit card account. Click on the bank account you want to use for this transaction.
- If the bank account you want to use for your transaction is not yet linked to your Barclays account, click on bank account on the last box under this section and then follow the instructions given to register a bank account.
- Once you have entered all the necessary details, click on Review & Verify at the bottom of the screen.
- Once you click on Review & Verify, you will see the transaction details you have entered on the payment you are about to make. You can edit your payment details should you want to change something from the details you have entered.
- Once you have reviewed the payment details and if everything looks good, click on Make a payment.
- Once you click on Make a payment, you will see your payment confirmation on the screen. You can print your payment transaction if you want to by clicking on the Print option beside the payment confirmation notice on the screen.