How to link your Discover credit card and bank account
If you already have a Discover credit card and have recently opened a Discover bank account with a new login ID, there is an option to link both the accounts and use a single user ID for both of them. In this article, you will be given step-by-step instructions on how to link your Discover Credit card and your Discover bank account.
- Log in to your Discover bank account using your user ID and password. Once you are logged in, it may ask you to select either text or voice to receive a code.
- Enter the six-digit code which will be sent to your phone.
- You will be given an option to link your Discover Card and your bank account so you will be able to access it with one user ID and password.
- Tap Get Started.
- It will show a message saying your bank account is verified. Enter your Discover credit card number.
- Once you enter your card number, tap Continue.
- You will be shown both logins which you have created while creating your credit card as well as your bank account. Select whichever login you prefer and tap Continue.
- Once you select your login, you will be asked to create a new password although you already have a password and it may ask you to create a new password altogether.
- On this screen, go ahead and create a new password.
- Once you have created a password, tap Continue.
- Tap View accounts to see both your accounts and you will be able to log in with one user ID and see both your credit card and bank account.