How to Link Your Bank Account with Public Investing
Please follow the steps below to link your bank account with public investing.
- Open the website then log in with your email and password.
- Before you proceed, you need to enter a verification code sent to your mobile number. Enter it on the verification code field.
- Then click on the right arrow.
- Once you're logged in, you will see a Profile icon at the upper right side of the screen. Beside it, you will see a drop-down arrow. Click on the drop-down arrow.
- On the drop-down list, you will see an option for Settings and Privacy. Click on Settings and Privacy. On the page, you will see several tabs on the left side menu. Click on the Payment Method tab.
- Under Manage Payment Methods, you will see an option for Link Bank Account. Click on Link Bank Account.
- A pop-up window will appear. There you will see a Next button. Click on Next.
- A pop-up message will appear informing that public.com is about to connect you account. To proceed click on Continue.
- Now select the bank you wish to link.
- Then enter your bank credentials such as the username and password. Then click on Submit.
- Now you need to verify your identity. You can either choose to receive the security code through text or email. Click on the option you wish to select.
- Enter the code then click on Submit. And now your bank account has been added.