How to Link Your Bank Account in Gemini
Please follow the steps below to link your account in Gemini.
- Open the website then click Sign In.
- Now sign in with your email address and password.
- Once you’re signed in, you will see several options at the upper right part of the screen. Click on the option that says Account.
- On the drop-down list, you will see an option for Settings. Click on Settings.
- Now you will see several tabs on the left side menu. Click on the tab that says Payment Methods.
- On the Payment Methods page you will see three sections: Automatically Link Bank Account, Manually Link Bank Account, and Add Debit Card. To continue, click on the Link Bank button under the Automatically Link Bank Account section.
- A pop-up message will appear informing you that Gemini uses plaid to connect your account. To proceed, click on Continue.
- Now select the bank you wish to link.
- Then enter your bank account’s user name and password. After that click on Submit.
- Now you need to verify your identity. You can either choose to receive the security code through text or email. Click on the option you wish to select.
- Once you receive the code, enter it. Then, click on Submit.
- To let Gemini know your primary bank account, click on Continue.
- And now your bank account has been linked to Gemini.