How to Link Your Bank Acccount in e-Toro.
Please follow the steps below to link your account in e-Toro.
- Open the website.
- Sign in with your username or email, and password.
- Once you are signed in and if your account is new, you will see a Deposit button at the middle part of the screen. On the lower left side, you will see the Deposit Funds tab. So to link a bank account, you can either click on Deposit or Deposit Funds. Once you click on either of the two, a pop-up window will appear. Here, you will see a button that says Link Bank Account. Click on Link Bank Account.
- A pop-up message will appear informing you that e-Toro uses plaid to connect your account. To proceed, click on Continue.
- Now, select the bank you wish to link.
- Enter your bank account’s username and password.
- After that, click on Submit.
- Now you need to verify your identity. You can either choose to receive the security code through text or email. Click on the option you wish to select.
- Enter the code. Then click on Submit.
- To let e-Toro know your primary bank account, click on Continue.
- Now your bank has been linked successfully.