How to Link a Card in PayPal
Please follow the steps below to link a card in PayPal.
- Open the website.
- Click on the Log In button at the upper right part of the screen.
- Then log in with your email or phone number, and password.
- Once you are logged in, you will see several tabs at the upper part of the screen. Click on the tab that says Wallet.
- On the page, you will see a Link a Card icon. Click on the Link a Card icon.
- Now, you have to choose on how to link your card.
- Click on the Debit or Credit Card option under the Link a Card Manually section.
- Now, enter all the required information. First, select the card type, then enter the expiration date of the card on the second field. On the third field, enter the security code of the card. Then on the fourth field, the billing address has been automatically selected.
- However, if you want to change the billing address, click on the drop-down arrow next to it.
- After entering all the required information, click on the Link Card button.