How to Link a Bank Account on BlockFi
Please follow to steps below to link a bank account on BlockFi.
- Open the website then click Login.
- Now enter your email address and password. Then click on Continue.
- Once you are logged in, you will see a drop-down arrow next to your Profile icon. Click on the drop-down arrow.
- On the drop-down list, you will see an option for Profile Settings. Click on Profile Settings.
- On the left side menu, you will see a section for Bank Accounts. Click on Bank Accounts.
- On the upper right side of the Bank Account screen, you will see a button that says Add Bank Account. Click on Add Bank Account.
- Now select the bank account you wish to link. Search on the Search Bar.
- Link on the bank you wish to link.
- After that, enter your bank credentials such as email and password. Then click on Submit.
- Now you need to verify you identity. You can either choose to receive the security code through text or email. Click on the option you wish to select.
- Then enter the security code and click on Submit.
- To let BlockFi know your primary bank account, click on Continue. And now your account has been linked successfully.