How to get your Robinhood tax documents
This article gives you step by step instructions on how to download your tax documents from Robinhood.
- Open the Robinhood app on your iPhone.
- Once the app is open, you will see 5 icons at the bottom.
- At the very bottom right corner of the screen, you will see an Account icon.
- Tap the Account icon.
- On the Account screen, you will see 6 sections – Free Stocks, Investing, Transfers, Statements & History, Settings & Help.
- Tap Statements & History.
- Scroll down to the very bottom.
- At the very bottom, you should see a Documents section.
- Under Documents, you should see 2 options – Account Statements & Tax Documents.
- Tap Tax Documents.
- You should now be able to access your tax documents here.
- Tap on the tax document you would like to download.
- Once the tax document is open, tap on the export icon at the very top right corner of the screen.
- You should now be able to download it on your phone or email it to yourself.