How to Deregister a Kindle App on Your iPhone
This article will give you step-by-step instructions on how you can deregister a Kindle app on your iPhone.
- Open your Kindle app on your iPhone.
- Once the app is opened, you will see several options on the screen: Home, Library, Discover, and More. Tap on More.
- Once you tap on More, you will see a gear icon that says Settings on the screen. Tap on Settings.
- On the Settings screen, you will see an option just below Registration that says Update. Tap on Update.
- Once you tap on Update, you will see your Kindle device account registration. Tap on Deregister this Kindle to deregister your device.
- A message will prompt on the screen that says deregister will remove all downloaded content from this Kindle device. If you wish to continue, tap on OK to confirm your action.