How to Deposit Money to BlockFi
This article provides step-by-step instructions on how you can deposit money to your BlockFi account.
- On your browser, open the BlockFi website and then log in.
- Once you are logged in, you will see some options on top of the screen: Deposit, Withdraw, Trade, and Borrow. Click on Deposit.
- Once you click on Deposit, you will see an option on the screen where it says Currency. Click on the dropdown list, and then select the option that says USD (as Stablecoin).
- Once you click on the USD currency, you will see several options for fund transfer. Click on the option that says Via ACH.
- Once you tap on Via ACH, a notification will pop up on the screen saying that the transfer will be using Plaid, and that the bank account you are using to transfer money from must have the same name as your BlockFi account. If the information given is correct, click on Add Bank Account.
- On the following screen, you will see the Plaid information and then click on Continue.
- Once you click on Continue, select the bank account you are going to use on your transaction by scrolling through the screen, or you can type it directly on the search bar.
- Once you have selected a bank account, you will be asked to enter your credentials and then click on Submit.
- Once you click on Submit, you will see your linked bank account, and then click on Continue.
- Once you click on Continue, you will be asked to select a bank account. Enter the one you have just linked for your transaction.
- Once you have entered your bank account, you will see that the screen heading says Deposit ACH. Enter the amount you want to deposit, and then click on Review & Confirm. Take note that the minimum deposit allowed must be $20.
- On the next screen, you will see your deposit transaction details. Read through the disclosures below the transaction details and if everything looks good, put a checkmark on the box before the disclosures and then click on Confirm Deposit.
- Once you click on Confirm Deposit, you will see a confirmation on the screen for your transaction. Click on Done to go back to your home screen.