How to Deposit Money in Public Investing
Please follow the steps below to deposit money in Public Investing.
- Open the website then log in with your email and password.
- Before you proceed, you need to enter a verification code sent to your mobile number. Enter it on the verification code field.
- Then click on the right arrow.
- Once you’re logged in, you will see a Profile icon at the upper right side of the screen. Beside it, you will see a drop-down arrow. Click on the drop-down arrow.
- On the drop-down list, you will see an option for Settings and Privacy. Click on Settings and Privacy.
- On this page, you will see several tabs on the left side menu. Click on the Payment Methods tab.
- Once you click on Payment Methods, a Deposit button will appear under settings. Click on Deposit.
- Now select the amount you wish to deposit. You can choose from the amounts provided. But if the amount you want to deposit is not there, click on the three dots.
- Now you could enter the amount you want to deposit. Before you proceed, check the payment method you’re going to use.
- In this page, you will see at the top saying Fifth Third Momentum Checking which on your screen will show your primary payment method. If you wish to change that, just click on the blue right arrow then switch to the bank you want to use. Then click on Next.
- Review the details. After reviewing and if everything looks good click on Submit.