How to Create Fundraiser for Charity on Facebook
Please follow the steps below to create fundraiser for charity on Facebook.
- Open the website.
- Lo in with your email or phone number, and password.
- Once you are logged in, you will see a Menu icon at the upper right part of the screen. Click on the Menu icon.
- On the drop-down menu, you will see a section for Create. Under Create, you will see an option for Fundraiser. Click on Fundraiser.
- On the page, select the fundraiser type. Here, you will see two options: nonprofit and personal fundraisers. Click on Nonprofit.
- Then select a nonprofit to support, or type on the search bar the charity you wish to create a fundraiser to.
- On the left side section, enter the further details about your fundraiser. On the first field, enter the amount you wish to raise. Then, select the currency. After that, enter the end date of your fundraiser.
- You could also change the title of your fundraiser. If you wish to, enter it on the what’s the title of this fundraiser field. Then you could also change or add details on the reason why you are raising money.
- Then you can also change the cover photo of your fundraiser. If you wish to, click on the Upload icon.
- Now a pop-up window will appear. You can either choose from the suggested photos or upload your own photo by clicking the Upload New Photo button. After that click on Create.