How to Connect Your Bank Account to Your TD Ameritrade Account
In this article, you will be given step-by-step instructions on how you can connect your bank account to your TD Ameritrade account using the TD Ameritrade Mobile app.
- Open your TD Ameritrade app on your iPhone.
- Once the app is opened, log in with your user ID and password.
- Once you are logged in, you will see several icons including an icon with three dots at the bottom of the screen which says More.
- Tap on More.
- Once you tap on More, you will see the third option on the screen which says Transfer funds.
- Tap on Transfer funds.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap on the tab which says Manage connections.
- On the Manage connections window, you will see a tab which says Add bank connection under the Banks tab.
- Tap on the tab which says Add bank connection.
- You will need to verify the last four digits of your phone number and if it is correct, tap on Continue to receive a code sent to you via text message.
- Once you enter the code you have received on your phone, tap on Continue.
- On this screen, you will be asked for your bank account details. You could select your account type, then enter your Routing Number, and your Bank Account Number.
- Once you have entered your bank account number and your routing number, you could enter a Nickname for this bank account. Once you do that, you could read the ACH Agreement and then put a checkmark next to it, then tap on Review.
- Once you tap on Review, you will be able to see all the details on the screen and if everything looks good, tap on Confirm to add the bank account.