How to Change Your Name on Facebook
Please follow the steps below to change your name on Facebook desktop.
- Open the website.
- Log in with your email or phone number, and password.
- Once you are logged in, you will see a drop-down arrow on the top right corner of the screen. Click on the drop-down arrow.
- On the drop-down list, you will see an option for Settings and Privacy. Click on Settings and Privacy.
- Under Settings and Privacy, you will see an option for Settings. Click on Settings.
- Under General Account Settings, you will see a section for Name. On its right side, you will see an Edit button. Click on the Edit button.
- Now enter the new name you wish to use.
- Then click on Review Changes.
- A pop-up window will appear that shows the preview of your new name. Choose how you wish your new name will appear by clicking on the option they provide.
- After that, enter your password to verify.
- Click on Save Changes.