How to Change Your Bank of America Account Passcode
In this article, we will provide you basic steps on how to change your Bank of America account passcode.
- Open the website. Then sign in with your online ID and passcode.
- Once you are signed in, you will see several options at the upper part of the screen.
- Click on the option that says Security Center.
- On the drop-down list, you will see an option for change passcode.
- Click on Change Passcode.
- Now you have to enter the required information.
- On the first field, enter your current passcode. On the second field, enter the new passcode you wish to use. Then, re-type your new passcode on the third field.
- After entering the required information, click on Save.