How to Change the PIN of Your Fifth Third Bank Credit Card
This article will give you short and easy to follow instructions on how you can change the PIN of your Fifth Third credit card using the Fifth Third app.
- Open the Fifth Third app on your iPhone, and then log in with your user ID and password.
- Once you are logged in, tap on the credit card account.
- Once you tap on the credit card account, you will see several icons at the bottom of the screen, including an icon that looks like a gear and is labeled More.
- Tap on the More icon.
- Once you tap on the More icon, you will see an option saying Card Management.
- Tap on Card Management.
- Once you tap on Card Management, you will see three options on the screen labeled as Lost or Stolen Card, Change Pin Number, and Activate Card.
- Tap on Change Pin Number.
- Once you tap on Change Pin Number, enter your current PIN.
- After you enter your current PIN, create a new four-digit PIN, and then re-enter it to confirm your new PIN.
- Once you have confirmed your new PIN, you may be asked for some additional verification steps like sending a text to your phone or answer a security question. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.