How to Change Language in YouVersion Bible App
This article will give you easy-to-follow instructions on how you can change language in the YouVersion Bible app.
- Open the Bible app on your iPhone.
- Once the app is opened, tap on the icon with three stacked horizontal lines at the bottom right corner of the screen labeled as More.
- Tap on More.
- Once you tap on More, scroll down the screen to see an option labeled as Language.
- Tap on Language.
- Once you tap on Language, you will see three options: App Interface, Bible Text, and Plans.
- Tap on Bible Text.
- Once you tap on Bible Text, you will see two tabs on the screen: Suggested and All. You will see your suggested languages under Suggested. Otherwise, if you cannot find your preferred language on under that tab, tap on All to see all available languages.
- Once you find your preferred language, select and tap on your preferred language to change the language of your Bible app.