How to Change Font in YouVersion Bible App
This article will give you short and simple instructions on how you can change the font of your YouVersion Bible app.
- Open the Bible app on your iPhone.
- Once you open the Bible app, you will see an icon at the bottom of the screen labeled as Read.
- Tap on Read.
- Once you tap on Read, you will be taken to the last Bible portion which you have read. At the top right portion of the screen, you will see an option which says Aa.
- Tap on Aa.
- Once you tap on the Aa icon, you will see an option saying Font at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Tap on Font.
- Once you tap on Font, you will see all the available Bible reading fonts. Select and tap on your desired font.
- Once you have selected your desired font style, minimize the font screen to continue reading.