How to cancel a pending order on Robinhood
In this article, we are going to provide step by step instructions on how on to cancel a pending order on Robinhood. Please follow the steps mentioned below to cancel a pending limit order.
- Open the Robinhood app on your iPhone.
- At the bottom, you will see several icons and at the very bottom left corner of the screen, you will see the Investing icon. When you open the app, normally you should be on the Investing screen but in case if you are on a different screen, tap the Investing icon.
- You should now see Investing written at the top and your Portfolio value.
- Scroll down and when you scroll down, you will see a section named Stocks.
- Tap on the stock for which you would like to cancel the order.
- Once you tap on the stock, you will see the details of the stock like the current market price.
- When you scroll down, you will see an Upcoming Activity section.
- You should be able to see the pending order under Upcoming Activity.
- Tap on the Pending Order.
- You should now be able to see the details of your pending order.
- Scroll down and at the very bottom, you will see an option to cancel the order.
- Tap Cancel Order.